Thursday, July 12, 2012

Supplies, Supplies, Supplies....

Dear Scientists could you step it up with the personal teleporters please???  Asking an art student to pack supplies for a class in another state is about as easy as moving mountains... We NEED everything... well until we try to lift the bag, then we start the process of pulling things out.... Even then there is the but what if??? What if I need every single color of gauche, pen, sharpie, crayon, pastel, oil, acrylic, paper.... PAPER - wonder if I need bristol board, newspaper print, trace paper, water color paper, and oh man what sizes trading cards or huge; in between... Canvas board... heavy yes but still...... Ok scissors I have short ones, long ones, penny cutters, 15 with designs and oh yes my punches in every shape and they are sooooo heavy.... Paint brushes, I would say that for someone who is a photographer and doesn't draw, paint, ect. I sure have a ton of this! How in the world am I going to get charcoals to UF without a huge black powder mess in the box??

What is my UF login password... I haven't actually typed it forever and WOW was it complicated to come up with? I wish Tebow was on campus (random thought). Oh man how many cords do I have to remember... camera, big camera battery, iPhone, car charger, multipurpose car outlet link, headphones, sync for car.... OY

And that is what goes on in my head as I pack and unpack... 



So, if you are doing this as you are packing, you are not alone....

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your ready :-) Imagine going through the airport with all this! Random---Art teacher on wheels

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love it Random Art teacher on wheels!! Well I have plenty of the supplies... clearly so anyone flying who needs to share it is all good...

    ReplyDelete